In May 2019, the Provincial Centre of Excellence began its Pedagogist Exposure Series, intended to nurture the dispositions and sensitivities of pedagogical work.
These exposures invite us to think with, work with, and enact pedagogy otherwise. In other words, they serve as a call to pedagogical action in early childhood education.
In this section, we include invitations to our upcoming exposures as well as our revisitations of past exposures.
Invitation: Thinking and Engaging with Artistic Literary Processes in Early Childhood Pedagogies
The Provincial Centre of Excellence warmly invites you to its 5th online public Exposure on Wednesday, December 18th from 1:00-3:00PM EST where poet and educator Cornelia Hoogland, with librarians Linda Bussière and Linda Ludke, will be in conversation on the topic: thinking and engaging with artistic literary processes in early childhood pedagogies.
We invite you to read more and RSVP here.
Revisiting Past Exposures
- Revisiting “Pedagogy and the Role of the Pedagogista: A Perspective”
- Revisiting “Becoming a Pedagogist and Co-Creating Pedagogical Processes”
Archive – Past Invitations to Exposures
- Invitation: “Pedagogy & the Role of the Pedagogista” with Silvana Calaprice from the University of Bari (Italy)
- Invitation: “Early childhood’s aesthetic experience in the digital age: perspectives and connections” with Pedagogista Lorenzo Manera
- Invitation: “Politics, policy and pedagogy: exploring inter-connections and telling new stories” with Professor Peter Moss